For the long summer, I was

Y

ylq123

Invitado
For the long summer, I was given honey-like sweetness. The happy holiday mood, the charming little book, the wonderful martial arts film, the moving music, let me pick, let me choose, it is really "discharged between the two peaks, honey." Yingying Moonlight, I am one Hold the clearest, give it to me, wish I will drink this cup of honey, keep, cherish, and taste.arm harbor harbors the feeling of home, Huixin, incomparably, sitting at the dinner table, gathering in the feeling of home, meeting in front of the TV, gathering in the care of love... Through the window, seeing: warm communication The smile of the sound Best Online Cigarettes Newport, the warmth of care, is beautiful, very soft, like a slender spring Carton Marlboro Black Menthol 100, slowly blending into my heart.cup of tea, the fragrance is filled...e faint tea is full of fragrance Marlboro Cigarettes In Bulk, and compared with the outside world, heaven and hell finally have boundaries. Pick up the beloved instruments: The soul navigation is accompanied by wonderful music, and a chapter of moving songs is written. The fascinating ferry Marlboro 100S Cigarettes Carton, laying the bridges of ancient and modern, let me truly understand the "old" and "this"; the guide pavilion, insight into the window of rich connotation, let me deeply understand the "mystery"; through the path, explore the scenery The shortcut, let me experience the "wide"; quiet heart, listen to the chords of the sea of ??waves, let me learn to be quiet ... the blend of coffee, bitter sweetness...passage of time, the moment I rubbed my shoulders, I finally saw the bleak side of life. Came to the field, the green wheat fragrance, soothed my nervous mood. "Do it!" The close contact with the grass made me feel the sweaty feeling, let me understand the true meaning of the second. The kind of enthusiasm caught the uncomfortable taste, let me read the word "bitter". I am really like a "little peasant." Since then, I have no resentment, and I am a good boy who can worry about my parents. If I can, I am willing. The feeling is lax, the feeling, just like a cup of coffee, bitterness is slightly sweet.I don't know when I will face the sea and I am in the tide. I face the sunset and cry aloneone, when there is another time; the willows are dead, when there is a green time; the peach blossoms are thankful, there are times to open again. But, smart, you tell me, why are our days gone? Don't return?" But, with or without life, really, anything, life is only once. Although the swallows will come again, they will always die; although the willows are dry again, there will always be a fall; if the peach blossoms are opened again, is there not only one life per peach? If it fades, life is also, but "the red is not ruthless." Things, turned into spring mud and more flowers." It is dead, rotten into fertilizer, and helps plants grow. It makes sense to die and die! In ancient China, a writer named Sima Qian said: "People are inherently dead, or heavier than Taishan, or lighter than Hong Mao." I always encourage myself to do something meaningful to the people before I die Newport Cigarettes Coupons Online Free. O changed. Wenqing Road was renovated into a "Songcheng Street", less than a year. , so c are you doing now? What are you doing in your youth? What are you doing in adolescence? Please don't ruin time, because time is really valuable, maybe you don't understand now, then you must know quickly. If you feel that time is too much and don't cherish it, please ask me, I want to give it to someone who needs it, let my grandmother experience young, let the silver cream turn black, don't think of her painful reminder of Grandpa's departuree tomorrow will not guarantee to anyone, tomorrow's change, tomorrow you will leave, I will also go with you, my heart will always be with you. Those things that are young, I will remember you, maybe you are not with me.