Miksaaaaaaaaa!

This website is offline.

The server may be down for maintenance, there may be a network problem, or the site may be experiencing excessive load.
Error 522

Connection timed out

You
Browser

Working

Paris
CloudFlare

Working

www.forotrolls.com
Host

Error
What happened?

The initial connection between CloudFlare's network and the origin web server timed out. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.
What can I do?

If you're a visitor of this website:

Please try again in a few minutes.
If you're the owner of this website:

Contact your hosting provider letting them know your web server is not completing requests. An Error 522 means that the request was able to connect to your web server, but that the request didn't finish. The most likely cause is that something on your server is hogging resources. Additional troubleshooting information here.
CloudFlare Ray ID: 9e74c8f83e8049

This website is offline.

The server may be down for maintenance, there may be a network problem, or the site may be experiencing excessive load.
Error 522

Connection timed out

You
Browser

Working

Paris
CloudFlare

Working

www.forotrolls.com
Host

Error
What happened?

The initial connection between CloudFlare's network and the origin web server timed out. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.
What can I do?

If you're a visitor of this website:

Please try again in a few minutes.
If you're the owner of this website:

Contact your hosting provider letting them know your web server is not completing requests. An Error 522 means that the request was able to connect to your web server, but that the request didn't finish. The most likely cause is that something on your server is hogging resources. Additional troubleshooting information here.
CloudFlare Ray ID: 9e74c8f83e8049
Cada 2 por 3 -.-

Es que al haber comido tanto el otro dia se sentia culpable no ha comido mas y se ha desmayado, ahora esta en el hospital y no la dejan salir porque no tiene ni seguro medico ni dinero para pagar

Sí, porque a lo mejor tienes que esperar bastante
Con lo que odio yo las esperas. esperas en el mercadona, esperas en el banco, en el estanco, en el bar, en el kebab, en los semáforos, etc... La vida es una espera a la muerte. Y ya me estoy cansando de esperar :qtemeto:

Con lo que odio yo las esperas. esperas en el mercadona, esperas en el banco, en el estanco, en el bar, en el kebab, en los semáforos, etc... La vida es una espera a la muerte. Y ya me estoy cansando de esperar :qtemeto:

Al menos no has tenido que esperar 6 meses en la Best Alemania para comprar un coche.

Chico de mediana edad afincado en Andalucia Oriental, amante de curro jimenez, el cine frances y el indie rock.
Pasa sus ratos libres viendo Anime y escribiendo en foros de internet donde comenta su episodio favorito y acosa sexualmente a una inmigrante peruana originaria de Cataluña.