boat, which makes peop

Y

ylq123

Invitado
Going to Qiubei, Yunnan, it is a great pity for people not to go to the blacks with the karst landforms. It��s a life-long sorrow for the life of the Puzhehei, not in the river where the water is gentle and the lotus blossoms. In the summer of this year, I will definitely bloom in the darkness of the lotus, so I invited a few friends on a weekend to enjoy the fun of sailing on the water. I saw only the blue sky and the river and the small huts. The river is very quiet and seems to be still. We put our feet in the water and feel silky like brocade. Seeing the weeds gently swaying under the water, there is a long curtain of water behind the boat, which makes people feel that the boat is moving forward. Occasionally, some boats are swaying, the smoke is smoky on the boat, and the aroma is overflowing. From time to time, there is a crisp and screaming sound. Oh, it turned out to be a hardworking black merchant business boat. The closer the boat is, the more the aroma will lick your mouth. At first glance, the boat has a variety of barbecues, drinks and snacks. Although the boss is a local, the dark face is full of honesty and simplicity, which is very different from the embarrassing businessmen we often encounter. Whether the tourists buy or not, they are friendly to introduce the beauty of the scenic area. For the first time, we are very happy to have a guide. So, everyone watched with enthusiasm, and tasted inadvertently, the boat has passed through an arch bridge Parliament Cigarettes, and the river suddenly narrowed the lotus! My mind can't help but see the two sides of the river not far away. In the dense lotus leaf, a column of stamens or lotuses is particularly conspicuous. In the breeze, occasionally several clusters of red flowers are coming. Needless to say, it must be It is lotus which is blooming. I want to row the boats near the fairy of these water spirits and play nearby. The squeezing lotus leaf is like a green barrier, which makes me unable to wish. ��Can you look at it from a distance?�� The designers of the original area had this intention. Beauty belongs to the public, how can I have this selfish thought. At the gradual extension of the river, several cruise ships are hanging out. If I haven't heard the introduction of the "guide", I don't even know that they are on the battlefield, and they mistakenly think that they are tired of taking a break. Sure enough, as soon as the ship approached, a water-injected arrow couldn��t catch it - they declared war. "We are not indecent as well." We are also militants, and we have also made preparations Online Cigarettes. Naturally, we did not hesitate to take over the gauntlet Carton Of Cigarettes, and a few water arrows greeted the past. A fierce water encounter began. A boat of men and women, shirtless, only the remaining boat husbands to rush to stabilize the position Cigarettes Online. But see the splashes of water, the people shuttle. The sound of water, laughter, and exclamations burst out of the water ring. After a few minutes, there were a lot of water on both sides. I hurriedly waved and the two sides suddenly fought. Looking at each other like a chicken, everyone laughed and laughed. The wild laughter rolled from the reeds, and drifted to the distance, and the black and white Cheap Cigarettes, enjoying the picturesque scenery like a poem, feeling the human and the nature. The harmonious taste, you will naturally have a kind of detached mood outside the abyss, thus abandoning many earthly annoyances, adding a bit of open-mindedness, a little calm.
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online