Womens Derek Carr Jersey

C

chenyan94

Invitado
Today the Raiders were an abject disappointment to me and offensive on a personal level. I find it difficult to express in words how unenthusiastic I am about this team right now and how pessimistic I am for its future. The Raiders are awful and it is hard to believe they will ever do anything good again. Watching this team right now is like watching a video of someone ripping up a set of vintage baseball cards and then setting them on fire.WINNERS1) Melvin IngramWho needs Joey Bosa? Ingram proved to be a one-man wrecking crew on the defensive line. He racked up seven tackles including two for loss Womens Derek Carr Jersey , a sack and an interception. He feasted onthe Raiders’ pair of rookie tackles and basically did whatever he wanted to do. If only the Raiders had a player like that.2) Daryl WorleyThe Raiders didn’t have a lot of bright spots today, but Worley was one of them. In his first game returning from suspension, Worley showed that the Raiders were wise to sign him this offseason. He had eight tackles, including one for loss, and he played both the run and pass well. The Raiders have plenty of veterans on one-year deals, but Worley is young enough and good enough to be a big part of what the Raiders do going forward.3) Melvin GordonThe second of the Charger’s dual Melvins, Gordon had a tremendous game overall. While he wasn’t dominant on the ground, rushing for only 58 yards, he added 62 yards through the air, and was deadly in the screen game. The Raiders had no answer for this, as Philip Rivers recognized the blitz and hit short passes over it consistently, and Gordon did the rest. The Raiders weren’t fooling anybody today.4) Philip RiversThe All-Father turned in an extremely efficient performance today, going 22/27 for 339 yards, two scores, no picks, and a rating of 143.4. The Raiders were able to pressure him but he always seemed to get out of it, taking only one sack. He made the right decision on nearly every throw and picked apart the Raiders’ defensive scheme.LOSERS1) Raiders offensive lineWe knew it would be tough with two rookie tackles and left guard Kelechi Osemele out with injury, but this was an atrocious performance from a unit that really needed to have a good game. Kolton Miller isn’t good enough yet to handle Melvin Ingram on his own, and without Osemele at his side he was pitiful. The Raiders had to abandon the run early, but even so Wholesale Rodney Hudson Jersey Authentic Elite Limited - Nike Oakland Raiders Official NFL Football Shop , Marshawn Lynch still only averaged 3.4 yards per carry. Derek Carr was sacked three times, losing 20 yards. A lot went wrong for the Raider offense and it starts here.2) Martavis BryantStatistically, Bryant had a fine game, catching three passes for 91 yards on three targets. But as usual, his hands were an issue as he had a key fumble, turning what could have been a big gain for the Raiders into a Chargers possession that became a touchdown that put the game basically out of reach. If Bryant can ever put it together, he’ll be great, but until then he remains a liability.3) Bruce IrvinYou’d think that with both starting tackles out for the Chargers, Irvin would have a big game. That did not materialize as he only had one tackle and one sack. He also had a stupid, careless personal foul at the very end of the first half that nearly led to three more Charger points. Irvin is clearly frustrated and he’s letting it show, which is costing the team. He must put his pride and emotions aside and do better.4) Paul GuentherWhatever kind of game plan Guenther drew up for his unit this week, it didn’t work. The Chargers knew exactly what the Raiders were doing on defense and they exploited it. While the Raiders have played stout defense at times this season, big plays are killing them, and that’s a combination of a lack of speed and poor tackling, both of which were displayed by the Raiders today. The one good thing the Raiders did was defend the run effectively, but that never really makes a difference against the Chargers. This unit needs playmakers, and it just doesn’t have them yet.Marshawn Lynch upset at being denied ball at goal line and ‘cute’ play leads to interception, Gruden says ‘he and I have a lot in common’ Late in the third quarter on Sunday in what had been a dominating performance by the Chargers, the Raiders had a chance to pull within 20-10 with first and goal from the one-yard line. Everyone in the stadium including the Chargers defense knew the ball was going to Marshawn Lynch, except it wasn’t. Instead Authentic Derek Carrier Jersey , Jon Gruden elected for a play action pass, and quarterback Derek Carr threw it right into the arms of Melvin Ingram to all but end the Raiders chances of a comeback. “We haven’t thrown the ball in a goal-to-go situation all year,” Gruden said. “It was first-and-goal, the decision there was to throw it. If it isn’t open, you throw it away. It didn’t work out. We expected that we’d have a wide open receiver on the play and obviously that will be second-guessed, rightfully so . . . I’ll live to hand the ball off on the next play, possibly.”This isn’t the first time Lynch has been deprived the football at the one-yard line, as an almost identical play cost the Seahawks Super Bowl XLIX. “I done seen it happen to me on the game’s biggest stage,” Lynch told ESPN’s Paul Gutierrez after the loss to the Chargers Sunday. “Now it’s happened in a regular-season game. It’s alright, though.”Lynch was told the stat that since the start of Super Bowl XLIX, teams with Lynch have now thrown four times from the one-yard line and are 0-4 including two interceptions. “That’s cute,” he replied. Heading into Sunday’s game, the running back nicknamed ‘Beastmode’ had forced 20 missed tackles, five more than the next closest rusher, earning an NFL-best 105.4 elusive rating from Pro Football Focus. An incredible 254 of his 300 rushing yards came after contact. His ‘unreal performance’ against the Browns in week three carried the Silver & Black to their first victory of the 2018 season. So for Gruden to refuse giving the ball to him in a short-yardage situation is inexcusable, yet it continues to happen.In week two, the Raiders were up 19-10 in Denver early in the fourth quarter with fourth and inches at the Broncos 33. But rather than lean on Lynch in one of the biggest plays of the game, Gruden elected to run a play action bootleg to fullback Keith Smith who dropped the pass. The following week against the Dolphins, Oakland was in a fourth and goal situation from the one-yard line. Gruden gave the ball to Smith who was stuffed and failed to convert.Later in the game on third and goal from the one-yard line, Gruden called Lynch’s number who skied over the Dolphins defense for a touchdown. “With [RB] Marshawn Lynch Jordy Nelson Jersey , we love to give him the ball but we had shown some things and they showed on film that this should be good and obviously they covered it and it didn’t work out,” explained Carr after the game. “But it’s been five games now where we’ve just — pow, pow, pow — so you have to throw a play action or else they’re all going to commit on him and it’s going to get stuck.”That’s all fine and good, except the “pow, pow, pow” plays that weren’t successful were ran with Smith rather than Lynch. After Carr’s goal line interception, Lynch was visibly upset taking off his helmet and looking like he wanted to throw it. While Gruden understands his frustration, it won’t stop him from passing on the goal line again.“I don’t want to see anybody get upset, I want everybody to be happy,” Gruden told the media on Monday. “It won’t be the last pass I call on first and goal either. I think that’s the best time to throw down there. I regret that it was intercepted. It turns out to be a horrible call. But we were down 20-3, Melvin Ingram’s your middle linebacker in a jam front and I wanted to throw a play action pass on the one foot line. My opinion is it shouldn’t have been intercepted, we shouldn’t do that right down there, but we did, and Lynch is frustrated, I think I threw my visor and my headset, so I think he and I have a lot in common.” One thing they don’t have in common is Lynch’s role with the team in short yardage situations. Lynch’s agent CJ LaBoy perfectly summed up Gruden’s flawed logic when he tweeted, “You have the greatest and most ferocious/feared short yardage back of all time...and you don’t give him the ball at the goal line?”