VA - The Daisy Age (2019) [Mp3][VariousHost]

763b75ae-9958-4389-8075-24af0d22240a.png

Artist: Various Artists
Title: The Daisy Age
Year Of Release: 2019
Label: Ace Records [CDCHD 1549]
Genre: Conscious, Jazzy Hip-Hop
Quality: 320 kbps / FLAC (tracks+cue,log,scans)
Total : 1:16:39
Total Size: 203 mb / 440 mb

ReviewA fantastic collection of work from a real golden age in hip hop - a period that you'll probably guess from the image of the Native Tongues posse on the front - served up here in a compilation that brings together classics from De La Soul, The Jungle Brothers, Monie Love, and many others! The set list is superb - and while most of the tracks are well-remembered gems, and not the kind of rare cuts we usually hear from Ace Records - taken together, they're a tremendous rder of a when hip hop really came alive - bursting with wit, wisdom, and a whole new sense of musical imagination! As usual with Ace, the liner notes and other details are great - making this way more than just a slap-dash mix of hits - and titles include "You're Not Coming Home (Mase's funkay recall mix)" by Groove Garden, "Age Ain't Nothin But A #" by Chi Ali, "Bonita Applebum" by Tribe Called Quest, "Sunshine Men" by Freestyle Fellowship, "Peachfuzz" by KMD, "K Sera Sera" by Justin Warfield, "It's A Shame" by Monie Love, "Doin Our Own Dang" by Jungle Brothers, "OPP" by Naughty By Nature, "Doowutchyalike" by Digital Underground, "A Roller Skating Jam Named Saturdays" by De La Soul, "The Choice Is Yours" by Black Sheep, "All For One" by Brand Nubian, "My Definition Of A Boombastic Jazz Style" by Dream Warriors, "Mama Gave Birth To The Soul Children" by Queen Latifah with De La Soul, "Where I'm From" by Digable Planets, and "We Run Things (It's Like Dat)" by Da Bush Babees.
:: TRACKLIST ::

01. De La Soul feat. Q-Tip & Vinia Mojica - A Roller Skating Jam Named "Saturdays"
02. A Tribe Called Quest - Bonita Applebum
03. The Freestyle Fellowship - Sunshine Men
04. Del Tha Funkeé Homosapien - Mistadobalina
05. Digital Underground - Doowutchyalike
06. KMD - Peachfuzz
07. Jungle Brothers - Doin' Our Own Dang
08. Queen Latifah feat. De La Soul - Mama Gave Birth To The Soul Children
09. Naughty By Nature - O.P.P.
10. Digable Planets - Where I'm From
11. Monie Love feat. True Image - It's A Shame (My Sister)
12. Justin Warfield - K Sera Sera
13. Brand Nubian - All For One
14. Dream Warriors - My Definition Of A Boombastic Jazz Style
15. Black Sheep - The Choice Is Yours
16. Chi-Ali - Age Ain't Nothin' But A #
17. Da Bush Babees - We Run Things (It's Like Dat)
18. Groove Garden - You're Not Coming Home (Mase's Funkay Recall Mix)

Compilation of hip-hop tracks dating from 1989 to 1994.

Tracks 3, 6 and 14 are in mono.
| _FLAC

| _320

:: ::

DOWNLOAD
nitroflare
Code:
http://nitroflare.com/view/A23431D5AD0275F/yKsRcS4c_TheDaisyAge.rar
http://nitroflare.com/view/E1FF842A74DD141/yKsRcS4c_TheDaisyAge_.rar