In the ancient streets

Y

ylq123

Invitado
In the ancient streets of Yunnan, on the mottled bluestone slabs, the scorpions are blue and green tiles, simple and elegant. Under the white clouds of grace and grace, it is the smoke of the sea. The mist is shrouded in the veil, and the feathers are just like immersed in the dream of Cangshan and the sea. I heard a place, very far away. In the south of Caiyun, there are Cangshan and Bohai Sea, there is a paradise, let everyone Tourists who are fascinated by the snow and snow can't refuse the beautiful scenery of the folk songs, not only the folk customs, but also the souls that come to the heart are also sentimental. There are many stories and legends there, and those who travel in a hurry want to marry one. I am also very yearning for the butterfly of the feather robes. There are seas in Cangshan and Xishuangbanna... No one will refuse this temptation Cigarettes Wholesale Price, at least I don��t want to. The years are quiet, the time is light, whether it is walking or walking, or the hand-held strategy, Yi Ze wants to agree with this light and beautiful, but this is the Cangshan Bohai, yours, all of us are in the mountains and the sea, nothing to be unforgettable It doesn't matter what I dream of! It's not what I call my Cangshan Erhai. I love my Cangshan and the sea, and I love it deeply. She is not in the south of the clouds, but like the bright moon in the still water, quietly lying in the heart of this red heart, Yang Liu Yiyi, who blows down the memory? Her quiet makes me impetuous, I can only see, I always I thought, how can she meet her, and she will not be in a hurry. At this point, it seems that I can't figure out what is the Cangshan Erhai that Yi Ze said. She is illusory like a belief in a difficult situation, and like a legendary paradise, and I will spend all my life to pursue her shadow. (Sometimes we have spent all our life looking for it, maybe just beside it Free Carton Of Newport Cigarettes.) ��Pu Min Min lingers in the ear, and his mind is engraved with "Zhuang Shengxiao Meng Fan Butterfly, Wang Dichun heart to Du Fu. The moon and pearls have tears, Lantian day warm jade smoke." I caressed the long dark night from the fingertips, listening to the whispers of the wind in the bamboo forest, but this longing for the artistic life will be disintegrated by the messy thoughts. Even if the program is deleted, forgetting is chosen, because of a piece of music, a scene, and a certain moment in the middle of the night. Cangshan is in the sea, the wind can't blow. I want to make time slower, and then slower, but the days are always flowing inadvertently. I don't know when it started, I began to look forward to the gestation of youth, looking forward to the beauty of the flowers, but they have become the silhouette of the years Marlboro Red 100S Carton Cheap. The days of internship at Di are nearing the end Marlboro Lights Online, and everyone will not be extraordinary. Perhaps the time of the ivory tower is just a turn for us, a look back, a past that will always exist forever. The four years are very long and short, and the days are very slow. The chess pieces are scattered, bravely welcoming the seniors Marlboro Red 100S For Sale. My Cangshan Sea is yours, far away, you are far away, your distance.