Busca quien te psicoanalice, que tu mierda no me roce.

no, que parece que te me atragantas, no me adelantas tu ni hueles mis llantas eres un manta PAGAFANTAS, Dime cuantas... Cuantas veces te han dado somantas!? (8)

i said what what in the butt i said what what in the butt you want to do it in my butt? in my butt? you want to do it in my butt? in my butt? i said what what in the butt i said what what in the butt you want to do it in my butt? in my butt? you want to do it in my butt? in my butt? i said what what in the butt i said what what in the butt you want to do it in my butt? in my butt? you want to do it in my butt? in my butt? i said what what in the butt i said what what in the butt you want to do it in my butt? in my butt? you want to do it in my butt? in my butt? i said what what in the butt i said what what in the butt you want to do it in my butt? in my butt? you want to do it in my butt? in my butt?

i said what what in the butt i said what what in the butt you want to do it in my butt? in my butt? you want to do it in my butt? in my butt? i said what what in the butt i said what what in the butt you want to do it in my butt? in my butt? you want to do it in my butt? in my butt? i said what what in the butt i said what what in the butt you want to do it in my butt? in my butt? you want to do it in my butt? in my butt? i said what what in the butt i said what what in the butt you want to do it in my butt? in my butt? you want to do it in my butt? in my butt? i said what what in the butt i said what what in the butt you want to do it in my butt? in my butt? you want to do it in my butt? in my butt?

amor lo unico obvio...